The 2020 Hurricane Season is upon us, and The National Hurricane Center predicts it to be a busy season! With COVID-19 still a reason for concern, we suggest everyone being extra prepared this year. We have put together a few links and resources to help you this Hurricane Season.
Here is an excerpt from the National Hurricane Center:
“The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is predicting an “above-normal” 2020 Atlantic hurricane season, with 13 to 19 named storms.
NOAA forecasters said that six to 10 of those storms will become hurricanes and three to six of those would become major hurricanes with 111 mph winds or higher.
NOAA said there’s a 60% chance of an above-average season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and just a 10% chance of a below-normal season. Forecasters from NOAA update their predictions in early August.”
Remember Erickson’s Emergency Water Removal is Available 24 Hours A Day Seven Days Week! Who you Call Makes A Difference! 239-277-7744