If you are experiencing a flood or other water damage please call our 24 hour emergency service line – 866-277-7744
Water damage to your home or business can be very traumatic and if not treated in a timely manner can pose a serious threat to both interior furnishings and building components. The result can be costly repairs and replacement.
The harmful effect of water is sharply reduced by prompt and wise action. An immediate emergency response by knowledgeable water damage technicians can stabilize the situation and keep damage from progressing further. This will help keep your restoration options open.
Even though the water damage may look severe, restoration results on items of furniture are excellent depending on the severity of the water damage and value of the items.
Our staff will make sure that your property damage repair is handled correctly and professionally. This will minimize disruption to your life and unnecessary additional concern.
All forms of water damage require immediate attention to minimize further losses. Moisture damage occurs rapidly and sometimes the difference between minor restoration and complete replacement is only a few hours. Standing water and wet materials are a breeding ground for unwanted microorganisms including viruses, bacteria, mildew, and dangerous mold. The sooner you seek qualified, professional intervention, the better.
How We Help
At Erickson’s Drying Systems, our water damage restoration services are some of the best in the industry. We guarantee complete restoration and top quality service & materials from start to finish. No matter how extensive or minimal your loss, we’ll get it done right the first time!
If you have just suffered a water damage loss, we’re with you every step of the way. Our team of professionals will work to minimize your losses, protect your assets and work with your insurance carrier as we return your business or home to its pre-loss condition.
Based on the extent of the water damage, our process begins with content pack-outs then follows with complete structural drying and dehumidifying.
Bacteria grows rampantly in areas of water damage, especially when sewage is involved, so the next step is often sanitation. Water can be hard to extract from carpet and padding, but with the right equipment, often it can be saved and restored to like new condition. Depending on the extent of the damage, tear-outs, deconstruction and then reconstruction may be necessary.
Flooding Action Plan – What to do when flooding / water damage occurs:
- Call Erickson’s Drying Systems immediately! We will assist you in the process of understanding the insurance claim process.
- Shut off the power in all affected areas. Although it looks harmless, water is a conduit of electricity and can facilitate shock and/or electrocution.
- Try and locate the problem & take any immediate corrective measures. Examples are turning off the water line to a faucet, washing machine, or dishwasher.
- Tread carefully – surfaces will most likely be extremely slippery.
- Document all damage by taking notes and photographs. Be as detailed as possible.
- Don’t dispose of any items! Wait until a restoration expert inspects, documents, and itemizes those belongings. Many times our professionals can restore seemingly entirely destroyed items – including books, art, clothes, furniture, electronics, documents, and more.
Note: If you have structures or materials that have soaked wet for more than 24 hours due to water damage, don’t attempt to clean them. Often times it takes less than 48 hours for the deadly toxic mold Stachybotrys to begin growing in damaged areas.
Our water damage team is available throughout the State of Florida 24 hours a day; 7 day’s a week to meet any natural or man-made disaster.
We offer an immediate response time to all of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota and Hillsborough Counties. We also service Marco, Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL – 866-277-7744 – 24 HOUR AVAILABILITY
Incoming search terms:
- 1800 board up
- Cadillac Water Pump Removal
- remove water from ear
- florida water evacuation rules
- pool water hauling Fort Myers FL